Monday, December 6, 2010

Little Fingers, Tiny Toes

Due to the increasing insistance of my friends upon HAVING BABIES, I have been up to my eyeballs in booties!!

A dear friend gave birth one week ago today. Another is scheduled for about 3 weeks from now. And there seems to be an abundance of first birthdays coming 'round in the next 5 months!

So haul your eyeballs over to my etsy site - http://www.lpeekdesigns.etsy.com/ and have a look at the booties. Give 'em hearts and love and pass the information along to your girlfriends, mommies-to-be, grannies-to-be, etc. etc., and fill me up some orders!

I officially became unemployed as of Saturday. But I will have NO FEAR, because I happen to worship Jehovah Jireh (God my provider!) So the Etsy store is going to be in full swing for the holidays!

No comments: